Newport News bathroom additions are popular with our customers, and it is easy to see why. Having a larger restroom can turn a small utilitarian space into a spacious oasis. With spring upon us and summer on its way, now is the most popular time of year to tackle a remodeling project. Of course, the first thing you want to do is put together a few Newport News bathroom additions ideas to consider.
Here are five possible color schemes to help you in this process:
- Blue on white is a classic choice. It’s clean, crisp, and relaxing. It evokes images of a white, sandy beach with emerald-green waters gently lapping the shores. Blue by itself is a versatile color available in all types of tones, from deep royal blues to light, airy versions reminiscent of a clear blue sky.
- Some people find blue a mellow and inviting color. Others find it evokes a note of melancholy: i.e., “the blues.” Not to fear. Green on white is an alternative color scheme that offers basic, natural appeal. Shades of green range from deep and intense to bright and carefree.
- Matching purple against earth tones is another way to go. Stylistically, it’s radically different from the first two options. But it’s ideal for creating a regal setting that’s sure to impress.
- On the other hand, you may want to go back to basics and choose a simple black and white or monochromatic theme with varying shades of grey. This idea may horrify some people but delight others. There’s something about the basic, unpretentious nature of this color scheme that offers immense appeal to many people.
- Last but not least, red paired with black is an unconventional choice that nonetheless has its charms. We’ve seen some amazing bathrooms that use these tones. If you’re looking for a bold, unconventional way to make your décor stand apart, then this color scheme is worth considering. Pink paired with black or brown is a closely related choice that’s a bit subtler.
No matter what colors you choose for your Newport News bathroom additions, one thing you’ll need is a reliable, experienced contractor to handle the work. That’s where we come into the picture. Call us today at 757-868-6200.