No bathroom remodel Virginia project is complete without refinishing the floors, and tile is the perfect material to use in any restroom. In this post, we’d like to explore six trendy tile options to choose from:
- Travertine floor tile is made from highly mineralized limestone that when mixed, creates beautiful and unique patterns that give this material a highly distinctive character. You can choose between multiple colors and textures to suit your tastes.
- Slate has an intensely fine grain that gives amazing visual interest. It’s perfect for both rustic and urban environments and comes in a variety of color schemes. It’s equally at home on outdoor walkways and interior floors.
- Ceramic tile is made from earth-based clay, making it the natural choice for eco-friendly homes. It offers a great combination of beauty, ease of maintenance, and reasonable price, making it perfect for any bathroom remodel Virginia project.
- Like ceramic, porcelain tile is made from clay that has been heated and refined to give it premium strength and durability. This material comes in a wide range of shapes, textures, sizes, and colors, making it an especially versatile choice.
- Quartzite is made from sandstone that has combined with other minerals under intense heat and pressure over many millions of years. It has an authentic natural look that rivals marble in sheer beauty.
- Some people like the idea of tile floors but also want the classic beauty of hardwood. If this sounds like you, then consider faux wood tile made from special varieties of porcelain or ceramic. This material has all the distinctive looks offered by wood, along with the kind of resilience and lasting quality only tile can provide.
As you can see, you have many options for your bathroom remodel Virginia project. Contact us today to find out more or to schedule your free initial consultation.