Bathroom Remodeling Newport News
Get The Bathroom Remodel You Expect
With more than 40 years in the bathroom remodeling business, we know full well just how important your restroom is. Not only is it where you get ready and spend your mornings, but it’s also where you relax and replenish.
At Criner Remodeling, we’ve been remodeling bathrooms for more than four decades, and we’ve helped thousands of Newport News residents create the amazing, rejuvenating respites they dream of.
The Criner Remodeling Process
We know there are other bathroom contractors out there, but few offer the deep experience and far-reaching expertise we have here at Criner Remodeling.
With Criner’s bathroom remodeling services you get:
- Access to master builders, expert designers and trusted contractors with four decades of experience.
- A completely customized bathroom design personalized to your exact needs, goals, and aesthetic
- A state-of-the-art 3D model of your project that lets you envision your remodel – long before work begins
- A wide variety of high-end materials, fixtures, countertops, paint colors and other selections to achieve your ultimate aesthetic goals
- A set, fixed price and realistic timeline you can count on
- A one-year warranty,
insuringour work and products for 12 full months after completion
There’s a reason we’ve been in business for more than 40 years – and that’s our dedication to quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Just see our hundreds of happy customers for proof!
View Our Bathroom Remodeling Work
Here’s how our process works:
- Consultation – The first step in our process is an on-the-phone consultation with one of our experienced designers. They’ll get information about your project, your goals
andyour budget, and they’ll tell you more about Criner and how we work. If it’s a good fit, we’ll schedule an in-home consultation at your convenience. That’s when our designers will assess your bathroom, make recommendations and talk through your remodeling goals for your room.
- Design – Should you be happy with your in-home consultation, you’ll sign a design agreement, and our design team will get to work mocking up your bathroom remodel. Using state-of-the-art computer modeling software, they’ll create a 3D model of your design that will let you visualize the final product before going any further. Construction won’t begin until you’re happy with the model and you’ve signed off on your construction contract.
- Selections – You’ll next work with our selections coordinator to pick out all the paint colors, cabinet stains, countertop materials, fixtures and more for your space. You can do most of this at Criner’s on-site selections center. In some cases, you may want to visit a supplier to make sure you’re getting the exact material you envision.
- Construction – Finally, construction will begin. We’ll order your selections, get your permits from the city and schedule an in-home conference with your carpenter to talk through the entire process. Then, construction will commence, and you’ll receive regular progress reports as the project unfolds. As construction comes to a close, you’ll create a punch list for your carpenter to make sure any issues are addressed before completion.
Trusted Contractors. Rock Solid Warranties.
Though the project may be done and your bathroom remodel finished, Criner Remodeling will be here for the long haul, should you need us. We offer a one-year warranty on all work completed, and we’re happy to fix any issue at no cost to you during that time period.
Are you ready to get the ball rolling on your dream bathroom? Contact us today for your consultation at (757) 868-6200.