The Hamptons bathroom has long been the king of bathroom designs. Sleek, classy, and 100-percent luxe, Hamptons bathrooms aren’t just reserved for the upper crust of the Northeast. They work in every locale, with every aesthetic, and with any budget.
Are you looking for that Hamptons bathroom look in your home?
Here’s what it takes:
- White or marble subway tiles. These can be used as backsplashes, or as complete or accent walls. They’re also great in stand-up showers with glass doors, as they add another dimension to that sleek, classic look.
- Marble or quartz counters. Continue that stark, white aesthetic to the counter and vanity areas by using a stunning marble or quartz material. Quartz is all the rage with today’s designers. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s also extremely durable and long-lasting, making it a great investment in renovations.
- Paneled walls. Wall paneling, or even half-wall paneling, is another big element in Hamptons bathrooms. They also cut down on the amount of painting and wall upkeep you need to do — a big plus for most homeowners.
- Chrome or nickel accents. Shiny metals are a great accent for the sleek, whiteness of the Hamptons color scheme. Try chrome or nickel faucets, cabinet knobs, drawer pulls, door handles, and even toilet hardware.
- Shaker-style cabinets, vanities, and Shaker-style elements include recessed doors, light/white finishes, and very clean-cut lines that go seamlessly with the look of a Hamptons bathroom.
- Sconce lights. Wall-mounted sconces are great additions to Hamptons bathrooms, offering a glint of light that reflects off the stark white elements of the room. Mounting them around mirrors is especially eye-catching.
Want that Hamptons bathroom look in your home? Criner Remodeling can help. Just check out our portfolio of past bathroom remodels, and contact us today for a consultation.