Home Additions Newport News
Luxury Home Additions
Home additions are one of the most rewarding remodeling projects you can undertake as a homeowner.
Not only do they add space and convenience to your property, but they also increase its value significantly – and that means higher returns when it’s time to sell.
But in order to reap these benefits, it’s critical you choose the right contractor. Experience, expertise and local market knowledge are all key when choosing a contractor for your home addition project, and in Newport News, VA, that means Criner Remodeling.
Types of Home Additions
Our team has been in the home remodeling business for more than four decades, and we’ve handled every type of home addition in the books. From full-scale second-story additions to media rooms, workshops, sunrooms and more, our projects have run the gamut.
- Additional stories
- Family rooms
- Home theater and media rooms
Our Process Includes:
When you choose Criner to handle your home additions, here’s what you can expect from our process:
- A custom-fit room design created just for your unique needs and preferences
- A 3D computer-generated visual of the addition, so you can approve and edit as necessary before the project begins
- A variety of materials, products, and upgrades to choose from to enhance your project
- A completely transparent price you can refer to
View Our Home Addition Work
How It Works
From the very start, we put you at the center of your home addition project. To kick things off, we’ll schedule a brief phone consultation so you can talk through your goals for the project with one of our designers. You’ll also talk timeline and budget, and make sure Criner’s a good fit for what you have in mind.
The next steps will be:
- Our designer will schedule an in-person design consultation. They’ll come to your home to see the space, discuss your preferences and hammer out the details of your design.
- They’ll create a 3D-generated model of your home addition, so you can visualize the new space and everything that comes with it.
- You’ll sign a construction contract, approving the specs, budget, timeline and details of the home addition.
- You’ll pick out your materials, fixtures and appliances for our varied selection.
- Our trade contractors will get to work on your new room. You’ll get updates every step of the way until it’s complete.
Home Additions Made Easy
When you choose Criner Remodeling for your home additions, you get an easy, convenient process customized just for you. And with 40-plus years in the business, you also get something else: peace of mind.
Ready to get started on your home addition project? Contact Criner Remodeling today.