Sunroom Additions Yorktown
Luxury Sunroom Remodeling
A sunroom addition can be a game-changer for homeowners here in Yorktown, VA. Offering year-round exposure to sunlight, warmth and sweeping views, sunrooms add as much aesthetic beauty as they do financial value.
Sunroom additions also bring extra space (hello, bonus storage!) and alleviate high heating bills by soaking in the sun’s rays. They’re a home remodeling project that just keeps on giving – month after month, year after year.
Sunroom Additions We Build
At Criner Remodeling, luxury sunroom additions are our specialty. Our team has helped countless Yorktown homeowners bring light, warmth and added space to their properties, and we can help you do the same, too.
Are you considering a sunroom addition?
Here are the types we currently offer:
- All season sunrooms – These additions boast high-quality insulation and energy-efficient glass, making them perfect for year-round use.
- 3 season sunrooms – Designed for spring through fall, the three season sunroom is a great choice if winter use isn’t a priority.
- Solariums – This large, all-glass room is designed to maximize sun exposure, making your home light, bright and warm.
- Screen rooms – Perfect for enjoying the great outdoors without all the bugs and nuisances that come with it, screen rooms are ideal for homeowners with kids, pets or outdoor enthusiasts.
If you’re not sure which type of sunroom addition is best for your home, contact Criner Remodeling. We’ll evaluate your space, and help you hone in on the right choice for your goals.
Our Sunroom Addition Process:
When it comes to our sunroom additions, we’ve crafted a process that’s easy, convenient and all about you. It includes the following:
- Two personal consultation meetings – one on the phone and one in person
- A customized, state-of-the-art 3D model of your sunroom addition
- A wide range of high-end, luxury materials, glass and hardware to choose from
- An easy to understand pricing model and contract
Your ultimate satisfaction is our goal, so we make understanding your ideas, tastes and preferences a priority from the very beginning.
View Our Sunroom Addition Work
How It Works
We want the sunroom addition process to be easy and painless for you, so we’ll walk you through every step from start to finish.
Here’s how the process works:
Step 1: When you contact Criner, you’ll be connected with an expert designer for a quick, over-the-phone consultation. They’ll talk with you about your goals, tastes and preferences, and they’ll go over potential costs and timelines.
Step 2: We’ll then schedule an in-home, in-person consultation at your convenience. This is when our designer will stop by, evaluate your home’s space and layout, and give you personalized recommendations. You’ll also be able to ask questions and voice any concerns.
Step 3: Our designer will next create a 3D, computer-generated mock-up of your sunroom addition, allowing you to visualize the new space before construction even begins. Suggest any changes or edits you’d like, and we’ll adjust until the design meets your full approval.
Step 4: Once you’ve signed off on the design, you’ll sign a construction contract and work with our selections coordinator to pick out the materials, hardware and fittings for your sunroom.
Step 5: After selections are made, our construction team will get to work. They’ll secure the proper permits from the city, and they’ll begin construction as soon as we get the all-clear.
Step 6: We’ll keep you in the loop throughout the entire construction process, from beginning to end. Toward the close of the project, you’ll create a punch-list of last-minute items you want done, and we’ll finalize your new space.
Trusted Work From Local Experts
Interested in a sunroom addition? We’ve been in the Yorktown sunroom remodeling business for more than 40 years, and we’re here to help. Get in touch to start your personalized design process today.
Talk To An Expert Today
Are you ready to get your Yorktown sunroom started? Contact us today for your consultation at (757) 868-6200.