Sunroom Additions Newport News
Luxury Sunroom Additions
Here in Newport News, VA, a sunroom doesn’t just mean more space or an extra room for guests. It also means the end of dark, sunless winters spent huddled away.
With a sunroom addition, homeowners open their doors to a sun-filled life year-round. No more hiding from the great outdoors from November through spring, and no more trips in the cold just to get some fresh air.
A sunroom addition means access to the sun’s warming rays day in and day out – no matter what the weather outside might look or feel like.
Types of Sunroom Additions
Here at Criner Remodeling, we know sunroom additions. We’ve helped Newport News homeowners add light and warmth to their homes with sunrooms for more than four decades, and we can do the same for you.
Some sunroom additions we can build are:
- All season sunrooms
- Three season sunrooms
- Screen rooms
Our Process Includes:
Our sunroom addition process includes several one-on-one meetings with you – on the phone and in person – and cutting-edge technology to help you visualize your project before construction begins.
Altogether, it includes:
- A custom-fit sunroom design just for your preferences and goals
- A 3D, computer-generated design of your sunroom addition
- Selections from our wide variety of materials, products, finishes and fixtures
- A transparent and clearly defined price
Our Sunroom Addition Process
We aim to make our sunroom addition process as easy and convenient for our customers as possible.
With a clearly defined timeline and comprehensive conversations with you, we’ll make sure you get your dream sunroom with as little hassle and disruption as possible.
View Our Sunroom Addition Work
How It Works
When you call on Criner Remodeling to handle your sunroom addition, we’ll walk you through every step from start to finish. You’ll work directly with our designers and trade contractors to create the exact sunroom you have in mind.
Here’s how it all works:
- One of our expert designers will schedule a brief phone consultation to discuss your sunroom addition and your goals for the project. They’ll also talk with you about potential costs and timelines.
- Next, our designer will come to your home for an in-person consultation and to see the space and layout they’re working with. You’ll also be able to ask questions, and you and your designer will work to hammer out the details of your project.
- Our designers will then create a 3D mockup of your sunroom addition to give you a good idea of what the space will look like upon completion. Make any changes or suggestions you like, and your designer will adjust accordingly. We want you satisfied with the design before construction ever begins.
- When you’re pleased with the design, you’ll sign a construction contract, and pick out all your materials and fixtures from our wide array of selections.
- Our sunroom trade contractors will begin construction right away, getting permits, ordering your selections and putting your addition together from the ground up. We’ll keep you apprised from start to finish.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors All Year Long
Don’t let the winters of Newport News get you down.
With a sunroom addition from Criner Remodeling, you can open your home to sunlight all year long – no matter what the winter weather might be.
Ready to see your sunroom addition dreams become a reality? Get in touch today to start the design process.